Monday, February 8, 2010

Out & About





As much as I love my baby boy, I sometimes feel like I'm going to go crazy. I love people and people love me (or so think, lol). Being stuck inside since October has been quite the transition. This weekend was an eventful one. Saying this . . . you must realize that I don't get out much. Saturday night, my mom & dad watched Cooper while Charlie and I attended sweet little Sawyer's (Charlie's Cousin's, LaDonna, son) 2nd birthday party. It was so nice to see the family. On Sunday, Charlie stayed home with Coop while I attended a baby shower. Baby Ava will be here in March. April is getting excited and looking sooo cute! I had so much fun hanging and talking with the girls that I didn't want to leave. A taste of freedom . . . . . . awwww! It makes me long for the day that I can get Coop out and drag him along as my little sidekick. Bring on Spring!!! Soooo ready get my beautiful little boy out and show him off to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment