Friday, March 19, 2010

4 Months

Cooper turned 4 months old on Wednesday. So, we celebrated by going to his 4 month well visit. :) Which I have been a nervous wreck about. At his last well visit, I would not let the doctor give him ANY vaccinations. Yes . . . I am THAT mom. I really thought he would give me a lot of grief at this visit, so I was prepared. I armed myself with research and knowledge and was ready for a take down. It didn't happen - I'm sooo grateful. This would be one of the many reasons that I love Cooper's pediatrician. In fact, I had to ask him about the ONE vaccination I wanted Cooper to receive. All went well!
Before the Prevnar

After the shot

Seeing this, you probably think that I cried my eyes out OR I'm just really cold hearted. Neither is true. Remember - I stood back and watched as nurses crammed tubes down his nose & throat for his first 6 weeks of life. A little shot never hurt anyone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment