Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tears

I will be the first to tell you - I could stare at this little face ALL day long! Maybe I'm just a little partial, but I think Cooper could most possibly be the cutest kid EVER. When he smiles, I can feel my heart smile. It's a fabulous feeling. Of course, like all things - it's not all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. For the most part, Cooper is NOT a happy baby. He does his fair share of crying, and I spend the majority of my day trying to figure out why he's crying.

Normally, I only share pictures of a sweet happy little boy. Being the honest person that I am, I feel the need to show you a true glimpse of my day.
He cries

and He cries

and cries!

And for the VERY First time . . . . . we have TEARS!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new eye picture that you're using for your profile image!!! It looks so cool! And...thanks for posting the "realness" of motherhood. :)

    ReplyDelete